Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
every bait and switch was a work of art
A whisper of wind becomes a warm ball of light that gently expands in the (now quite cramped) space, to reveal Safrin. Turning to Maeve first (and completely ignoring Remi), the goddess beams at her, before shifting her gaze to Ronin and offering them both a wink. "Well done you two." She coos proudly. Not you though, Remi.

As Ronin's water floods the ground, Safrin waves her hand that the constellation might become even more vibrant. Running up the creature's body and soaking deep into its bones? branches? the goddess stretches out her arm to place her hand upon its cheek. "Is this where you've been hiding? You know the desert is no good for you Ghilio."

Turning to Maeve, Safrin sighs gently. "This is the Flowerbirth god, Ghilio. The desert has weakened him considerably...you will have to find a way to bring him enough nourishment and moisture for him to be able to leave. Here—" Raising her hands, a pillar of starlight bursts through the roof of the cave-room. On the surface it will act as a well, where any who wish to help might pour water down for the god to drink.

With another smile for Maeve and a wink for Ronin, Safrin disappears.

Safrin has creatures a starlit fountain on the surface where water can be poured to help heal Ghilio, the FB god!
you're the one prize i'd cheat to win

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Safrin - 02-23-2022, 05:17 PM