Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
GHILIO
The water and Safrin's presence revitalize the god such that it—he—is able to lift his head and peer around the room with dull golden eyes. There is a beard of moss hanging from his chin, and though his body is made entirely of branches and brambles, there are deep lines of age on his face just the same. "You are a young thing, Safrin." He says with a voice that sounds like a knife-blade whittling away at very dry bark. "I'll get it. One of these centuries, I'll get her back." Ghilio grumbles, waving a hand dismissively at the goddess as she disappears.

Turning to look at Maeve, Remi, and Ronin, the god regards them silently with eyes that seem to have to strain to see them clearly. "Who're you? I never said you could come in here." The god barks accusingly. "And what's that all about?" He wonders, pointing at Safrin's make-shift fountain.

You have 24 hours to reply.
Remember to include a summary at the bottom of your post with all action taken. If weapons/upgrades/abilities/items/shifts/etc are used, please include their desc. from your profile at the bottom of your post as well.

Your randomly assigned posting order is Remi, Ronin, Maeve

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Random Event - 02-23-2022, 05:23 PM