här finns ljuset om du vill
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Wrapping cold hands about herself, the girl grimaced. Of course he would say that, but the fact remained that she had intruded on a private moment, and... well... no one had ever disproved the idea that the presence of abandoned did not deterr the gods. She stood watching him as he went to light the candles again, considering the way the lights had gone out. Then again... perhaps the fault lay with them both, and neither - only with the arrogant fools of the past who cursed them all with their hybris.

"Well. I just thought... because they never answer me either" she admitted. Quiet feet brough her across the alchove until she stood beside Rory, small and pale and wan in the slowly brightening light. The candles lent a yellowish cast to her skin and hair, like aged ivory or old bones, but for once the gaze she turned towards her neighbor was full of color.

"I almost didn't recognize you, Rory. Thought you would have stayed on the farm as usual." There was a question there, an undercurrent of curiosity that a shy nature could not conceal... But even though she wanted to ask why he had changed his habits, the didn't. He was Noah's friend, not hers. Not really. Sometimes she wondered if they were even that... not that it mattered. A familiar face did not really make you less of a stranger when you never spent time together.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 02-26-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 02-27-2019, 11:45 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-10-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-10-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-18-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-18-2019, 03:59 PM