här finns ljuset om du vill
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
She gave him a sceptical look, thst suggested he had indeed been complaining... but Maea didn't press the issue. The attitude was familiar, one she knew in many of the abandoned who had not rejected the gods outright already. She was not that different either... the only difference was that she generally didn't question that she was unworthy. She prayed and hoped and continued to plead for forgiveness, for a way to atone for the sins of her ancestors... And when no answers came, she bowed her head and kept trying. It was all they could do really.

Shrugging slightly, Maea defended her sister. "She's not all bad... she's wonderful with the kids and great around the farm. I just get on her nerves, because I can't keep up with her pace." Tall, strong, energetic with dark hair and flashing black eyes; the woman was her opposite in pretty much everything. Especially in temperament, because where Maea seemed to lack it, Lienna was all mood all the time. It kept Noah on his toes, for sure.

"Mhm. I never thought I'd ever get to see it... but it looks like miracles happen all over the place lately." She smiled shyly at Rory, and began to withdraw.

"Take care of yourself, Rory. Once Flowerbirth comes, we'll come over for a visit. Noah said he wanted to borrow a horse... seems he has plans for the upper fields after all. No doubt you will get a share of the crops too, if you like."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 02-26-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 02-27-2019, 11:45 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-10-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-10-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-18-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-18-2019, 03:59 PM