draw me a clock
for Ludo
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
I collect scars because i want proof
that I've paid for the sins i've committed
The question has Remi smiling to himself as he shrugged his shoulders a touch boyishly. ”Fun, I suppose. And...I think partly because it was just a charade to spend time together.” Boys should not need excuses to spend time with their mothers, and yet Remi had needed to do so. So it was they played games that resulted in manual labour, much to the approval of his father.

Not surprised by the herald’s astuteness on nearly all accounts, the Lullaby nods. “I am feeling a bit too selfish for that.” He admits easily, and not just because Ludo would certainly be able to tell if he were to lie. “I realized the other day that...Ronin and I will likely die at some point in this war. Not a forever-death, but the sort that our immortality would give. I know what I am like without him, and how he keeps me in check. Were he to temporarily be gone...” The sudden tension in the Lullaby’s body says as much about what he might do as anything he might say. “I was hoping for some sort of time piece. A way of telling how long an immortal will be ‘dead’ for.”

As for Oria? Remi smiles. “No, I did not bring her.” There is a buzzing of wings from above as Oria descends with an acorn in her arms. “She brought herself.”
the lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-03-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Ludo - 02-12-2022, 12:26 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-12-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Ludo - 02-13-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-18-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Ludo - 02-19-2022, 12:05 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-21-2022, 08:24 PM