Does Man Decide (OPEN)
Open thread
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You're so high, you're so high
You had to be an angel
"I see. And you? Do you share that love? I can't say the Gods seem to be particularly moved about you." When looking at Locke, all Gideon could feel through his ring was a great indifference. Not hate, but not any admiration either.

Finn getting visitors in this stressful time did make him smile, just a little, wry and sarcastic; Gideon was sure the Spyglass would just love his newfound popularity. "He used to be Cian's right hand. Weird man." Not much more to say, really.

"I'm afraid I don't know." He raised an eyebrow, silently asking for more information in regards to the 'Fireheart'. With everything happening in the Order at the moment, with his own prayers and devotion taking up so much of his time, Gideon hardly had the waking hours to keep up with outside politics. "Sounds like Maeve might be more sensible than I thought."

As to whether the Order could help...beginning to like the way this conversation was going, Gideon smiled and leaned on his hands, fingers interlaced together. "We definitely could, with the right kind of support on the ground there. Give me a decent list of names that would help and convince those they know, and I will be there with as many of my Order colleagues as I can."
I'm so high, I'm so high
I can see an angel
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-06-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-07-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-08-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-09-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-10-2022, 03:15 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-10-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-12-2022, 05:53 PM