Islands in the stream
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam was quite glad for Isla's absence on the way home. Not that he didn't care for her, but having an unicorn with you and your boyfriend when privately at home was a bit of a mood killer. The question Jigano had raised about whether Remi had Isla in his mind all the time did occur to him, but he didn't bring it up. They were doing well right now, had days after an argument, and Sam didn't want to ruin that.

Remi's question pulled him from his rather melancholic train of thought. He looked over at the bird, squinting from the light and holding a hand up over his eyes for shade. "...No. I...I d-don't think it's ever b..been here, while I've b-been alive. But...I su-suppose I'm usually inside during L..Longnight." Either way, he hadn't seen it.

"Di...did you have anything like the Sp-sparkbird? Where you-you're from?" Sam assumed the answer would likely be what he knew from Remi's home, but he wanted to give Remi a chance to surprise him.

As the Sparkbird faded from view and the first row of houses appeared before them he squeezed Remi's hand and found himself suddenly actually nervous about what state he might fight his home in.
Samuel
How should we like it were stars to burn
With a passion for us we could not return?
If equal affection cannot be,
Let the more loving one be me.

Messages In This Thread
Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 10:51 PM