Islands in the stream
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Naked arms, his secrets still like songs I never learned

"Twenty." Remi replied, his pale gaze washing over Sam's face in the dim light of the Spark bird for a moment. It was far closer to 18 than it was to 50, not that he knew those were the boundaries in Sam's mind, but still he looked for evidence of the bookmaker's reaction. There was almost nothing on his own face, for his mind was rather ambiguous on the gap between them. Six years was not so much of course, but already there seemed to be an obvious difference in terms of youthfulness when it came to many things between them. Whether or not that would prove to be a problem however was yet to be seen.

"I think I am less likely to be hurt by the excitement so much as the things with claws and teeth that are just as prevalent." He replied with a boyish laugh and easy grin.

Blinking, Remi swallowed. He...hadn't considered staying. Sam had only mentioned wanting to check on it, but the alchemist supposed it made sense, in a way. "Oh." Remi hummed thoughtfully, his brows knitting together slightly as he ran his free hand through his curls. "There is only about a day left of this week, right? I am sure that I will not be missed at the Rathskeller.." As his voice trailed off, Remi smiled, but as he turned his gaze straight ahead again, the smile disappeared off of his lips faster than it might normally have done.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 10:51 PM