Islands in the stream
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Twenty..? Oh." Sam didn't know how he felt about it either. Six years was not a lot of years, he supposed, but Remi not answering his question of whether it was alright shook him a little bit. Was he too old...? He didn't feel older than Remi, not really. His lack of experience and Remi's wealth of it seemed to equalise them, he thought.

"As ho-horrible as they are, those things a..are also exciting." He pointed out with an equally easy smile. Somehow, their attack from the bear had become a kind of injoke - possibly more because of coping mechanisms than actual humour present in the event.

There was a pause before Remi answered, making Sam wonder if he was pulling him away from a lengthy amount of obligations, becoming a bother. He was about to say it didn't matter, that he would survive - then Remi said yes. He laughed and smiled at the response, happy. "Th-thank you. I...know we...we sp-spent a lot of time together. But I'm just a li-little nervous. After t-tomorrow you can take...several d-days break from me if you want to." The promise was spoken like a joke but while it would hurt, he did mean it.

They came up to his door. Sam reached out a hand to the doorknob, which appeared to have been untouched. That was a good first sign, but not the end of his anxieties. "Ri-right. So. In together?"
Samuel
How should we like it were stars to burn
With a passion for us we could not return?
If equal affection cannot be,
Let the more loving one be me.

Messages In This Thread
Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 10:51 PM