Islands in the stream
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Naked arms, his secrets still like songs I never learned

"Oh?" The alchemist said playfully, nudging his shoulder against Sam's again. "What, did you want to be the younger man?" He chuckled with a crooked smile as he shrugged gently. Like Sam, Remi didn't really feel as though there was much of an age gap between them, so perhaps age really was just a number in their case.

"Hey, do not be like that." Remi said, sensing the need for reassurance lingering below Sam's cavalier offer. Releasing his hand, Remi wrapped his arm instead around Sam's shoulders, drawing him closer. "I do not need a break for you. LongNight has just been ... a lot, that is all. And I am still getting used to having someone to be around. " He said, pressing a kiss into Sam's temple.

Halting at the door, Remi tilted his head listening. He heard nothing so far, and though the door seemed not to have been tampered with, that hardly meant anything. Letting his arm fall from his side, Remi nodded to Sam before stepping to the side slightly and suddenly shrinking in the dim light. In his lion's form he came up well above Sam's hip, but when he coiled himself down he became much shorter, but also much more ready to pounce. His lone leonine tail flicked behind his body, as his claws dug into the ground, gaining purchase should he need to spring forward at anything within.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Islands in the stream - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 10:51 PM