make it wit chu
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
you wanna know if i know why, i can't say that i do
don't understand the evil eye, or how one becomes two
Honestly, it’s not what he expects to see from Nate when he answers the door. He expects the cool, aloof guy that’d shown him his room and essentially fucked off to god knew where. This time, though, it’s different, the focus of those electric blue eyes is on him in a different way. Not trying to figure him out the way he had when he’d just arrived. No, this time, Nate’s got something else hiding behind those eyes. And Sunjata can’t tell if he’s intrigued or, well, intimidated.

At the very least, staying here hits all those boxes of some shitty hole somewhere that his father wouldn’t dare to look.

You could.” Call him worse, that is, even if it’s punctuated with a laugh, Sunjata’s voice is flat. He’s tired. He’d stayed up too late studying for an exam that’s coming up in a couple of days and he needs to make sure everything goes just right. “There’s… No, nothing wrong with Sunshine it’s just,” exasperation comes quick to the younger man, stumbling over his words because Nate had caught him at a bad time and he’s never been good with them to begin with. “It’s not my name.

He hands Nate the cash, though, watches as he flips through the bills once. Twice. Three times, making a home in his bed that’s still warm from him getting up, smelling like a small mixture of old cigarette smoke and textbook paper, a fading scent of some sort of fancy cologne added to the mix. “What changes at nine is I can go and get the cash. What would you have done if I didn’t have it right this second?” He asks, head tilting as he leans back against his dresser, eyeing Nate for a moment before his brows pinch together when he shoves the wad of cash down his pants.

His steel gaze lingers there for a moment (too long), before it rises abruptly to Nate’s face, his brows still pinched. “Are you high?
i just can't recall what started it all, or how to begin in the end
i ain't here to break it, just see how far it will bend
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
make it wit chu - by Nate - 02-10-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 02-10-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-08-2022, 05:51 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-10-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-10-2022, 03:32 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 04-22-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 04-24-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 07-14-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 02:17 AM