make it wit chu
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
you wanna know if i know why, i can't say that i do
don't understand the evil eye, or how one becomes two
There’s an immediate abundance of things sprawled out everywhere in the kitchen and a deep part of Sunjata that hopes that Nate will clean it up. But he knows better – he knows that typically when Nate’s passed out in his room and Sunjata takes a little escape for a bad habit he’s picked up, he finds himself cleaning up the space. So it’s with a slightly distracted mind – as well as sleep deprived – that he starts making the mental lists and checks of what exactly he’ll have to do later, when Nate’s words reach him and take him a bit off guard.

What?” He asks, looking up when Nate flinches from the bacon and his brows draw together, the words hitting him a few seconds later and his cheeks flushing a deep red of embarrassment, almost enough to reach the tips of his ears. He bypasses it, though, quickly – hoping that he can cover his stumble as Nate forgets his name again and Sunjata tries to figure out just how he can make it to where Nate might remember his name while also not getting too close.

After all, its temporary. He’s got school and Nate’s got…. Whatever the fuck Nate’s got. “You can call me Sunny if you want.” He offers up tentatively, watching Nate make the coffee and getting distracted by the eggs and bacon in the pan that looks as if they might be eating on it for days to come. Now, Sunjata’s never really been a cook but he can certainly make sure the bacon gets flipped, so he stands and moves toward the pan, unflinching when the grease pops and grabs the little fork to turn the bacon once he’s noticed that it’s gotten crispier on one side than the other. “All this just for us or are you expecting company?Should I stay and eat or should I just grab my plate and go study like I’m supposed to be doing right now?
i just can't recall what started it all, or how to begin in the end
i ain't here to break it, just see how far it will bend
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
make it wit chu - by Nate - 02-10-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 02-10-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-08-2022, 05:51 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-10-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-10-2022, 03:32 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 04-22-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 04-24-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 07-14-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 02:17 AM