Personal Quest [SE] explain this to me like I'm five
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
Honestly, Mateo and Ever are more 'helpers' in this endeavour while Ronin and Remi do the bulk of the hard work, but either way, the path doesn't take long to clear. Smiling at Oria in his curls (and wincing an apology in Ever's direction as Remi becomes an eldritch nightmare on purpose), the boy digs in the dirt beside his friend, though he's got no qualms about the dirt.

"Mm? Oh, I overheard you guys talking!" He pipes up brightly, purposely not expanding on the nature of said conversation (because it was probably about how nice it was to have such a hidden away government building) and flinging his weeds off into the undergrowth.

"There, I can see the treehouse!" he says after another little while, straightening up and swiping at his cheek, leaving dirt behind. "Okay, I brought enough wood for two signs. One can go further back there, and one can go halfway up the path."

Digging into his bag of holding again and producing the materials, Mateo smiles at the little group. "Shall we split up?"

Round 2! The path is clear, and Mateo has got timber, nails and paint! He suggests splitting into groups to make two signs.
mateo!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: [SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 07:20 PM