Personal Quest [SE] explain this to me like I'm five
Everest Hart
Aviator

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 7 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Everest
If Ever thought kissing was bad, seeing Remi suddenly sprout gods-knew how many tentacles (he wasn't counting), has him growing quite pale and silent. Not for the first time in his life he'll wish that he had the nerve (balls, stones, gumption) to try and dissuade Mateo from one of his ideas. He doesn't and he likely never will, so it is that he's left telling himself over and over again that everything is fine, and that Remi won't murder his entire family in their sleep.

'I'm staying with you.' Ever says instantly, gluing himself to Mateo's side just in case it wasn't already obvious what the pairings would be. As for their sign? "Clear communication is key. It can't be too wordy or too long, but it does need to clearly let anyone coming through here know what it's purpose is." The attuned says unhelpfully while reaching out for one of Mateo's markers. (His writing was far neater than his friend's).
the words you speak
become the house you live in

Messages In This Thread
[SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: [SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Everest - 02-13-2022, 07:29 PM