The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
"Yes, we're in no rush while the Night still lingers," he agreed wryly, even as he looked to the spark bird with a softening of his expression to the awe and hope he had felt when he had first seen it. "Look for me at the Atheneum, at the door with the book and rays of light inlaid in metal on it. Or, if I'm not there, someone at the Rathskeller should be able to tell you when I'll be back, since I perform there a couple nights a week."

He realized she was shivering, less protected from the cold than he was in his thick cloak, and he smiled down at her reassuringly. "I am very glad to have met you, Maea. And I will look forward to seeing you in Flowerbirth. But the wind is still quite chilly, and I don't mean to keep you from shelter. I hope we will see each other again soon!" With a smaller bow - and a happy reep! from Isuma, the bard took his leave, heading back into the spark bird-lit streets in search of his missing Edy.