The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
"Well, if you're sure..." she said, hesitant at first but then with an actual smile when Jigano seemed comfortable enough to stay where he was. Talking to him was different, not something she usually did, and Maea found that she was enjoying herself. A remarkable thing, in and of itself. Listening to the way her new acquaintance described his proffession, the girl was surprised to find that she recognized a few of the names he mentioned. Perhaps she had spent too long in the Outskirts, and not enough time in the settlement or the sanctuary... Things had been happening here that she had not been aware of, interesting things. It all sounded very impressive, and quite daunting. Maea tried to think of something she could add to all of that, but between the long bouts of sickness and the majority of her time being spent either hunting or tilling soil, she couldn't really think of anything.

"My brother has a farm" she revealed anyway. "I work with him most of the time, and hunt small game when the crops are not enough. His family keeps growing though, and there's not really enough for everyone. Especially not at this time of year. I decided to come here instead... I've been meaning to find a healer to look at my eyes anyway."

Squinting a little as she looked up at Jigano - and with him being more than a head taller, the albino girl had to tilt her head back to manage -  she paused, but was emboldened enough by his kind manners to dare ask.

"What happened to Isla? Is she...?" She did not finish the sentence, all too aware what might happen to people during the longest night. Selfishly Maea hoped she was wrong; if Isla really was that good at healing, maybe she knew how to fix Maea's eyes. And of course, surviving was always preferable.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Maea - 02-28-2019, 07:22 PM