The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He didn't rush Maea, letting her think things through while he kept Isuma distracted from the heavy turn of the conversation. The gryphlet was a good distraction for him, too, though he kept a covert eye on the pale woman, concerned for her reaction. She had asked for truth and he had given it, but it was a bitter pill to swallow. Though... the way she'd spoken before, the look on her face as she'd realized the naturals had no time for music or learning or fun made him think that she knew. She'd needed to hear it from someone else, but his words were less shock than avowal of what she already suspected.

Jigano offered a small smile when she spoke, mentioning the school. It would take time to get it started, something for down the road. The Loreseekers were down to three, after all, and all of them busy as bees with chasing down tales of the spire, its guardian, the barrier, the gods and half a dozen other, more personal projects. The influx of outlanders made surmounting the challenge of the spire their priority. Improving the lives of the people trapped within was threaded through and around that goal, but they needed more of the two most precious resources: time and manpower.

Her request had his smile widening, and he balanced Isuma as he swept her a full and gracious bow. "My lady Maea, that is the heart of what being a Loreseeker is. To learn, to face knowledge head on - and to find ways to turn it to help others. It would be my honor to teach you - and to learn from you, in turn. This is your world, after all, and I have no doubt you have your own lessons to give to outlanders such as myself."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Jigano - 03-04-2019, 06:53 PM