The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
A thrill of excitement went through her at his response, and she beamed at him, the exuberant bow returned with a rather less elegant curtsy and a cheerful laugh at her own clumsiness.

"I'm already looking forward to it" she admitted. "I'll have to go back home and look in on my family once the sun returns, but I'll come find you as soon as I can after that."

Rubbing her hands together, she found that she was starting to shiver. Though the light of the bird made it bearable to stand around and talk like this, the night was still cold and the was not really dressed for this adventure. What she had intended as a short walk had turned into so much more, from her talk with Phoebe and now this...

Gazing at Jigano, she marveled at how quickly they had gone from complete strangers to friends, and more. Should she call him 'teacher' now?

Perhaps it would be better to wait until they'd actually sat down for a lesson. After all, Longnight was not over yet. Who knew what else might be in store for them before the dawn broke.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Maea - 03-04-2019, 07:18 PM