Personal Quest [se]for everything there is a season
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Blanching a little at the good-natured ribbing, Wessex has to admit, “Probably because I’m always using you for your body.” And by body she means upgrades or training or whatever the hell she can rope him in to next. Some dangerous, some boring… she owes the potter a lot. “Hi Zhanshi,” she offers to the landshark (much smaller than her most recent interaction), along with a little wave, as Loki calls out her own greeting.

“I take it you two haven't met yet?” she asks, looking from brother to brother. It appears not, so the Wraith does the introductions. “Amun is an Outlander, a potter, and puts up with everything I drag him in to." She does manage to avoid calling him her thug. "Nikolai is one of our newest siblings, a Natural, and is actually a pretty decent shot with a bow.” Speaking of, Wessex briefly turns and arches a brow inquiringly at the youngest of them. “Speaking of, have you been practicing?”

Because now is not the time to let his weaponry skills fall by the wayside.

Anyway, now that introductions are done, she claps her hands together once and then gestures towards the House. “We’re going to turn this into a proper Town Hall. So let’s start with removing all the upstairs bedroom furniture except the chairs and rugs and bringing it down here. Any ideas on what we should use the rooms for? I was thinking maybe a sentry station, but… eh, I’m sure there’s something better.” And with that, she heads for the unlocked front door, pushes it open, and leads the trio upstairs.

-------------------

Ok friends, first order of business is to clean out the two upstairs bedrooms. No post order.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[se]for everything there is a season - by Wessex - 02-15-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Amun - 02-15-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Nikolai - 02-18-2022, 01:34 AM
RE: [se]for everything there is a season - by Wessex - 02-18-2022, 02:00 AM