Personal Quest [se]for everything there is a season
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Nikolai gives a sharp nod, "I have. I've also been trying to translate it into knife throwing as well." He gives Wessex a slightly pleading look, "Would you be willing to help me with that sometime? I have a new upgrade with knives and I'm still trying to get a handle on it." The Demi-god may or may not be an expert on knife throwing. But she sure as hell was likely better than he was.

Nikolai's not sure what to make of Amun. He seems nice enough but the younger Ascended's brow furrows at the term 'lackey'. He still gives the man a small smile, "Nice to meet you too."

Introductions made; Nikolai gets to work. None of his upgrades are useful here so he settles for dismantling what furniture he can and carrying the pieces downstairs. Some of the furniture is just too bulky or heavy for him to lift so this seems like the next best method for him.

He considers Wessex's question as they work, finally responding once he has an idea. "A sentry point is a good idea. Other uses could be a war room, storage, or maybe a place to relax like a lounge?"

Nikolai dismantles what furniture can be broken down and carries the parts downstairs. He throws out a few ideas for the spare rooms.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
[se]for everything there is a season - by Wessex - 02-15-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Amun - 02-15-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Nikolai - 02-18-2022, 01:34 AM
RE: [se]for everything there is a season - by Nikolai - 02-18-2022, 04:16 PM