Personal Quest [se]for everything there is a season
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Reaching out, Amun patted Wessex on the shoulder and grinned at Nikolai. "She never needs an excuse to help teach other Ascended how to beat things up as well as she can." Glancing over at the Wraith, the potter grinned. "And since I failed to give my opinion before, a sentry post sounds great, as does a record room. Since this is supposed to be a public space, maybe turn the other upstairs room into a private office? Or a panic room for any noncombatants if we're thinking of fortifications."

Snorting at the question, he nodded. "They better, considering it's my guild that keeps them supplied." Giving the two of them a little wave, Amun heads out towards the nearest smithy. After explaining the situation, he would negotiate if necessary; assuming he got the metal in question, the potter would once again use his upgrade to help it roll across the ground, transporting it in chunks if necessary to get it all back to Theskyra House.

Amun heads to the smithy to try haggle/negotiate/ask for enough metal for a bell. If successful, he'll use his metal manipulation upgrade to transport it all back to Theskyra House by rolling it across the ground.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se]for everything there is a season - by Wessex - 02-15-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Amun - 02-15-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Nikolai - 02-18-2022, 01:34 AM
RE: [se]for everything there is a season - by Amun - 02-20-2022, 09:29 PM