Training [se] dead language mystery
for Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
If Deimos' greeting was not quite as enthusiastic as it could have been, Gideon didn't seem to notice, the grin on his face almost set with a rigor mortis like determination as he examined the man before him and his companions. "Guild business? I didn't know you were in a guild. Maybe you mentioned it and I forgot - it has been a busy Season. What does your guild do?"

His gaze finally softened and left Deimos' eyes when he was asked a question himself, Gideon leaning down to flop himself down on the hillside, arms rested forward on his knees. "Oh, the ever busy life of the Righteous. I have been healing from the attack in the Draig - Ascended weapons are precise, but in a way that is a blessing. The clean edge makes for easier stitching and healing. Other than that...Order business. Can't speak much of it." He shrugged, leaning back with his hands behind his head. "Though, I wonder: How well do you know Remi?"
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me

Messages In This Thread
[se] dead language mystery - by Deimos - 02-15-2022, 10:48 PM
RE: [se] dead language mystery - by Gideon - 02-17-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: [se] dead language mystery - by Deimos - 02-18-2022, 12:38 PM
RE: [se] dead language mystery - by Gideon - 02-21-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: [se] dead language mystery - by Deimos - 02-21-2022, 11:53 PM