A lot of work {Open}
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
EVIE
It is not difficult to insert herself once more into the lifeblood of the Settlement. For all its changes, it remains stubbornly the same. Though the weight she carries in the wake of her brother's recent death has had fewer people approaching her out of respect, word still comes in waves. She may be the last now, but the Wordsworth family is one of the longest lived in the Grounds, and with her shop re-opened gossip is a renewed currency.

Admittedly that doesn't mean she expects the forge she investigates that day to be open - or occupied - but Evie is adaptable if nothing else. The humming is pleasant, in a deep rumbling voice that helps direct her to where the newcomer is working. "Morning, I hope I'm not interrupting a delicate point in the process. I was hoping to put in an order?" Her smile is small, and though her tone is respectfully apologetic, her frame never bows in any sense of self-consciousness.
Don't look up, just let them think
There's no place else you'd rather be

Messages In This Thread
A lot of work {Open} - by Darkeye - 02-17-2022, 10:34 AM
RE: A lot of work {Open} - by Evie - 03-06-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: A lot of work {Open} - by Darkeye - 03-06-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: A lot of work {Open} - by Evie - 03-06-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: A lot of work {Open} - by Darkeye - 03-07-2022, 05:28 PM