Random Event we all know the end of the story

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANDOM EVENT
Well, you didn't panic. That issss a very good thing. Too many people panic and ssstop thinking clearly. You did try and get around the truth of your ssssituation more than once, but that isss understandable. In the end you were clever, but that isss all you were. The snake replied, pausing to watch the landshark disappear beneath the ground before continuing.

Mossst try to run away from me before trying to take their own livesss, though. Asssscended are interessssting becaussse they can count down to the moment of their deathsss. Did you not think about what would happen to your companion, if you were wrong but jumping into the flamesss? It would have died here. You had no final wordssss. Did not sssscream the name of a lover into the sssssky. I do not think asssscended can cry ssso I will ignore your lack of tearssss, but even ssso. Isss there no one you care for? Nothing you might have assssked in your final momentssss?" If it wasn't clear enough, this was meant to be a rather...enlightening experience, but all Amun had done was...jump into a wall of fire.

He was either nearly at the point of enlightenment or a lonesome drifter. Not that it was for the snake to judge.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
As the snake began to render its judgment, Amun narrowed his eyes. He rubbed his palms together as it spoke, declaring him clever and that's all. Smiling, he shrugged. "Better than nothing."

It went on and on (and on). As it spoke, he stretched his legs out in front of him. "What would be the point of running? It wouldn't have changed anything, since I doubt the hedge would've let me pass and even if it had, it's not like you can run poison." As the serpent chastised the potter for putting Zhanshi in danger, the Ascended arched an eyebrow. "He would have. But he would've probably died anyway. Like you said, prey is too scarce here."

His nostrils flared as it continued. Leaning towards it, he rest his palms flat on the ground. "We can cry and I do have a lover. But like I said, I left my affairs in order. There's no point in raging against the heavens or leaving a message that will never be found." Taking a deep breath, he added, "Besides, death is not the end, as much as we try to prevent it. It's just the next journey and I'm happy with the life I lived here so far." Shifting his weight, he stood up, dusting off his pants and the back of his shirt as he did.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
RANDOM EVENT
You are a very logical one. The serpent observes, though it doesn't sound entirely complimentary. If thosssse in your life had ssssseen your lasssst momentssss play out, what might they have thought? Do you think they would have misssssed hearing their namesss on your lipsss?

With eyes unblinking and dark, the creature regards Amun, though not without judgement.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun patted Zhanshi, who snapped at the potter's fingers. The Ascended pulled them out of the way with a laugh as the landshark dove down into the earth again. Looking up at the snake, Amun shrugged at the comment about his rationality. "I try not to worry about things I can't control, that's all."

Pausing, he hummed a low note and rocked back and forth on his heels. After a few moments, he finally shook his head just once. "Honestly? I don't think so. Obviously I don't speak for them, but I think they'd be proud that I went out doing something, even if that something ultimately proved fatal and futile, than if I'd just sat around and waited for the inevitable." He scratched the back of his head as he watched the serpent.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
RANDOM EVENT
Pondering this for a moment, the snake bobs its head. You are either very wissssse, or very sssstupid. It decides, and had it been able to shrug, it would have. In life I have found that it doessss not matter which, ssssso long asss you are sufficiently one or the other.

Turning to slither back into the maze, the creature pauses and twists its head back over its body. Do not jump through any more fire. Next time you will likely be met with death, insssstead of me. Although...you never really know. It offers, perhaps a touch mischievously, before slinking off back into the Queen's Gambit.

~FIN

You may count this as a rare creature encounter for levelling, as well as an RE encounter for levelling and MP!