[SE] blink twice
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the dark star

Needing little to no encouragement from his husband, Ronin drapes himself over the other man, sandwiching them together in ways guaranteed to cause as much arousal as frustration. Stretching an arm to brace above Remi's head, the bunnies hopping around them are similarly dismissed in lieu of the taste of the Lullaby on his tongue and the way the heat seems to radiate out of his body and into Ronin's skin.

He draws back, panting, just enough to gaze down at Remi, and finds a smile curling across his lips. Quite how his husband manages to so exquisitely straddle the line between boyish and godlike-and-carved-from-marble he'll never know, but gods if it doesn't make his knees weak. He hitches in a breath, like he's going to try and put it into words, but instead melts back into another kiss.

The feelings do roll out of him though, free for the Lullaby to enjoy with his magic; lust, certainly, but also a hiccuping, joyful sort of possessiveness, that he gets to have this. To drown in seaglass green and soft curls and long eyelashes and dimples, and to be equally wanted in return.
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i wish I could say I am a light that never goes out.
but i flicker from time to time
Placed precisely on the knife's edge of wanting to be had and wanting to fight against even the most minor feeling of restraint, it's with a threatening moan that Remi shivers with pleasure beneath Ronin's weight. Breathless as Ronin pauses, Remi's eyes are left searching Ronin's face for an explanation of what he's done to deserve this (hopefully) brief half. Lost in blue eyes and the chaotic certainty that this is worth every moment of pain and upset and loss that he's endured and will endure, the alchemist rises up to meet his husband's lips once more as they're offered.

Able to think of nothing more than the warm press of Ronin's skin against his own, Remi's fingers greedily seek out what has thus far been hidden beneath far too many layers of clothing. Remi isn't the only one who feels carved from marble, and though his mind hardly has the capacity to marvel about it, Ronin truly is every wet dream he might have ever had as a younger man come true. I want you Remi thinks, mentally laughing; even after all these long years, it still is a welcome surprise just how under Ronin's spell he is.

"Mom, what's that?" The voice is small and clearly comes from a child. Followed up by an abrupt gasp of unhappy shock that Remi hardly hears for how distracted he is by Ronin, it has fully and completely slipped his mind that the pair of them are in one of the Celestine's enclosures.

Raising his hips, Remi snakes a hand up Ronin's spine with fingertips that are somehow both clawed and feathered.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Oh, oops - is what Ronin would have said had he even remotely cared about someone walking into their impromptu makeout session. As it stands, though, he's busy moaning his pleasure into Remi's mouth, his back arching against the feel of pleasure and pain rolled into one as feathered claws skitter along his back. Right here, right now? Even echoing into the Lullaby's mind, his words are a wicked whisper, Ronin parting from Remi's lips so he can drag his kisses along the other man's jawline.

"People might see," he hisses against the shell of his husband's ear. They're already seeing, actually, not that either man cares enough to take notice. At least the blink hares don't seem at all bothered. "I suppose I could carry you back to the shop, but then more people will see me taking your clothes off as we go." Speaking of which, deft fingers are already making swift work of Remi's shirt buttons, letting Ronin's warm hand spread and press against the even warmer flesh beneath.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Y...es One would think that speaking mentally wouldn't be as difficult as it was, but even thinking just one word was proving impossible with Ronin so wonderfully everywhere. Tipping his head back and silently encouraging the Huntsman's kisses to become rougher than they already were. "The shop is too far." Remi manages, as his hand falls back down the length of Ronin's back where it slides between the pair of them in an effort to find its way between the Huntsman's thighs.

"What will they see?" Remi murmurs wickedly. "Vedrebbero la mia mano intorno al tuo cock?" Breaking out of the travelling tongue just often enough that there might be no question what it was he was trying to say, Remi rubs the flat of his hand against his husband's erection, even as a very troubled parent cover's her child's eyes. "Vedrebbero il modo in cui i miei lips lasciano segni sulla tua throat?"
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Huffing out a grumble of anticipation as Remi's hand sneaks between his legs, Ronin needs no encouragement to leave bruising kisses against the side of the other man's neck. He's vaguely aware of their audience (and sorry, why the fuck isn't she leaving?), waving a hand their way as if to tell them to get going before he's consumed by Remi again. A shiver runs through him at the music that dances from his husband's lips, his hips rolling forward and against Remi's hand.

"And a lot more than that besides, I bet," he whispers, his fingers dancing down the Lullaby's chest. He wants more than anything to lose himself to this completely, to have Remi's hand around him, to have him straddled in the Huntsman's lap, but gods if the Celestine isn't distracting. "Our wagon," he mumbles, referring to the rickety little thing from Torchline. "Remember it? I do. Make it happen?"
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Why isn't she leaving? If you saw Remi and Ronin pawing at each other in a field of clover surrounded by bunnies, wouldn't you want to watch?

"Mmmmmm." Remi agrees distractedly, finding his mouth had begun to water as Ronin's kisses became more insistent and the warmth beneath his hand grew harder. Blinking distractedly up at the sky, finding the presence of clouds and blue expanses confusing, the Lullaby squeezes his eyes closed as if that might help him focus. It doesn't of course, and it's with a hasty thrust of his hips that pins his hand between them that the alchemist's huffs a frustrated moan. "I..it..."

Gods but it was hard to think. Pressing his teeth together and leaning more heavily on Ronin's memory of the wagon than his own (if left to his own devices he'd probably have just created Ronin's cock in all honesty), the wagon first shivers and then sighs into life. With an erection that made sitting up uncomfortable but necessary, Remi shoves at Ronin with boyish need.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Had he the presence of mind for it, Ronin might have flipped off their spectator when the wagon appeared. Regrettably, as the creation is cemented into existence, that's all the permission he needs to properly lose himself to his husband. He rolls to the side as he's shoved, grumbling his way to his feet and all but stalking towards the wagon. Reaching back for Remi, he fully intends to ferry the other man along by the front of his pants, and as he fumbles open the door and tugs them up the steps, it will be right into his waiting lips.

"Gods, I love you," he whispers into their kiss, pushing at the door to close it again that he might back Remi up against it. "You and your weird magic and pretty nonsense words and hard cock." The rest of whatever he wants to say is lost in the press of his tongue and the moan vibrating in his throat. And while anyone spying through the window, yeah I see you listening may well assume that they're continuing to paw at each other with predatory need, the reality is a little more gentle.

There's no need to delay, but there's no need to rush either, and so with his mouth sealed against Remi's, Ronin is quick but thorough as he strips off the Lullaby's belt and unbuttons his pants, pushing the shirt away from his shoulders when he's finished.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Willingly led despite the look of frustration on his lips, Remi expects to be thrown onto their little bed, so it's with lips formed into an O of surprise that he meets his husband's mouth. Stuttering backwards against the door (it automatically locks, that was an early upgrade the pair had made all those years ago), Remi both melts and stiffens instantly as his hands wander anew. "It—isn't—weird." The alchemist argues between kisses. And just because you do not understand them does not make them nonsense. He adds silently before the breath from his lungs is entirely stolen as Ronin begins to strip away his clothes.

"I love the way you want me." Remi whispers against Ronin's lips with all the hesitation of it being some deeply held secret. Reaching to tangle one of his hands into Ronin's hair, the alchemist does his best to sip in a breath as if it might be the last one he has for a while before similarly trying to strip away the clothes that still cling annoyingly to the Huntsman's body.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

If you say so, Ronin agrees readily, unwilling to argue the point when he's busy tossing the alchemist's shirt to the side where it pools to the ground, trying to simultaneously to free himself from his own clothes. "You have no idea what you do to me," he whispers, as if what Remi loves is only a mere fraction of the madness that seizes him when he's covered in the Lullaby, when all the spaces between them are extinguished and it's just he and Remi for as long as it will ever matter.

It takes a couple of moments to get rid of all the clothes that are not sexy to remove (looking at you, shoes and socks) before Ronin is pressing himself against Remi all over again, his pants unbuttoned and pushed down far enough that he might gather both of their erections in his hand, stroking out a rhythm that's a precursor for what's to follow. "Gods, I want you so much," he mumbles, nipping at Remi's lower lip and hitching in a breath that fails to disguise the pleasure of their touch.

With reluctance as much as impatience, he finally releases the Lullaby from against the door to tug him over to the perfect little bed that's just as he remembers it. He'll marvel at the details later, though - for now he just wants Remi on said bed, so he can tug his pants off and be done with the teasing.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
In any other moment in time, the alchemist would have blushed furiously and shaken his head. Ronin was the catch when it came to the pair of them, and to ever think that Remi could even come close to matching the Huntsman was laughable. Just now though there seemed to be no time for laughing, not when there were still articles of clothing clinging annoyingly to them (with an arm braced against Ronin's shoulder it was with a childish recklessness that Remi tugged his socks off with a hooked finger and an inarticulate curse).

Choking on whatever words he might have said as he felt his erection finally freed and pressed against Ronin's, Remi feels the back of his head knock loudly against their door as his senses blur and fuse together. All he can feel and sense and taste is a single point of pleasure that ripples with ocean-blue and heat. "-have me," Remi pants, sounding far more desperate than even he might have guessed.

Helping Ronin remove the remainder of what he's wearing with fingers that desperately want to become talons, it's with a shaky laugh that the alchemist slumps onto the bed. All nervous energy that has Remi nearly trembling with anticipation and need, the Lullaby reaches out for the Huntsman that he might feel the chaotic race of his emotions as they shift and fight one another in an effort to be worthy of Ronin's affections. 'Tell me what you want.'
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Ronin, too, feels feathers and dragonscale dance down his spine before melting back beneath his skin as he follows Remi. It's like being on fire but loving the burn, having to endure being so close and so far from what he wants, and as he's finally freed from all of his clothing, he leans onto the bed just enough to cup Remi's cheek and steal a slow and lusty kiss from his lips. "I'll show you," he says, withdrawing only to nudge Remi onto his front.

The alchemist will feel rather than see Ronin's kisses trail along his lower back and upwards, sharp teeth nipping here and there against his spine as if trying to tease out wings that will never fit comfortably in this small space. "You are so fucking hot," he almost growls against the side of Remi's neck when he finally gets there. One hand snakes around, clasping against the Lullaby's chest, the other against his hips as Ronin hitches the Lullaby up and back against him.

His cock teases against the other man, promising more, but for now it's with a monstrous sort of ease that Ronin holds Remi aloft and against him, relishing the heat of his body, the way his heart beats beneath his hand and against his finger all at once. "Tell me you want me," he whispers.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
There are certain moments that are so big you feel as if you could live in them. This was certainly one of those: Ronin's lips were the perfect mixture of sweetness and need, his tongue just devilish enough to have Remi's breath hitching without pushing him over the edge. The bed, the cramped wagon, the old smells and new scars; it was a time and feeling that he'd happily spend a few forevers, in. Though Remi does move with Ronin's prodding, it's slowly, as if in a dream, as he focuses on the lingering brightness the Huntsman's kiss left on his lips.

Reaching out for the wall in front of him if only so that his hands might remain steady, Remi hears just how fluttery and frail his breathing sounds as his body responds to Ronin's kisses and nips. Downy feathers sprout in the Huntsman's wake, golden and shivering with anticipation, as his back arches and his muscles spasm with restraint. With a sound that's a mix between disbelief and amusement, Remi shakes his head slightly before being abruptly tugged back. Releasing the wall and instead letting one hand reach around to grab Ronin's shoulder while the other claws into the ceiling, Remi lets his head tilt back as he moans breathlessly.

"Gods I want you," Remi replies instantly. Though the heat in his belly and pulsing from the base of his cock is nearly broiling, his cheeks feel hot, too. It's as though something about this is different, not that he has the capacity to say how. "I want to be had by you." He wanted a thousand other things too; to cum so hard that the wagon dissolved, to feel Ronin fill him, and then some, to gag on his husband's cock while being fucked by him, to tear the roof off the wagon or break his claws in the wood. "I want you more than I want to breathe." Remi adds, helplessly and indeed quite breathless. Shifting his hips backward as if he might somehow catch Ronin unaware, the Lullaby clasps the fingers of his ruined hand against the Huntsman's shoulder.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the dark star

Remi all but serenades him with desire, and Ronin punctuates the words with a bruising kiss against the side of the alchemist's neck. "I want to give you everything," he whispers along his jawline, though his voice tapers into low hitch of surprise at the hips that come rolling back against him. "Fuck..." Its a curse he rides out on a shivering sigh, adjusting Remi even as the Lullaby's fingers slip up to grasp against his shoulder.

The hand pressed against Remi's chest dances upwards - almost but not quite against his throat, as if to challenge his remark about breathing - and as Ronin finally presses forward to enter the other man, it's with a restraint that almost feels painful. "How are you like this," he pants, rocking back only to thrust forward again with a decadent moan. Ronin can't stand this slow pace for long, however, and his fingers wrap around the hard length of his husband's cock as his thrusts become less controlled, offering as much pleasure as he's taking.
i'll get over it
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Gods, just fuck me." Remi pleads, and for a man who can quite literally take almost anything he wants at any time, there is something rather novel about the plaintive whine in his voice.

Against Ronin, the Lullaby's body will feel like a shivery man-shaped cage of pure energy and desire. Unwilling to give up his grip of Ronin's shoulder and needing the stability afforded to him by his claws in the roof, Remi's only option to reach out for his husband's hand would be with a tentacle, but he hasn't the mental resources for even that right now. All there is for him to do is flinch and grow tense as the moment before which he and Ronin properly intersect seems to stretch on.......

But when it does Remi doesn't even try and hold back his moan, filling the wagon with Ronin's name over and over again until it soaks into the wood. "Gods you're incredible." The Lullaby manages, though the words are broken up in tandem with Ronin's thrusts. The colours of his mounting arousal come in firework patterns whose lights rain from the sky, creating a pathway that his orgasm builds speed on. Tilting his head to the side to press his lips shakily aginst Ronin's cheek, the Lullaby moans inarticulate praises and pleas for more.