Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
'I do not need games to be lewd, Fiadh.' The alchemist comments with a crooked smile, before frowning as the girl dares herself and disappears. Rolling his eyes, he turns back to Felix with a nod. "That should do."

Turning to watch Camilla at work, to say Remi is impressed (and perhaps a little jealous) of her skill would be an understatement. Once there was a time he could do something similar, and he missed the ability more than he cared to admit.

Wanting to play, a duo of encantados finds Fiadh and between the two of them, do their best to try and nose her off course that she might be forced downstream with them.

Felix will find his bear shift a bit cumbersome for this task, but it isn't impossible to complete, whereas Camilla breezes through with her expert use of abilities.

"Well, truth or dare seemed shortlived. What about...two truths and a lie?" The suggestion is translated for Fiadh that she might play from beneath the water as well.

Keep sprinkling, team!
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Remi - 02-28-2022, 05:04 PM