Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

Camilla doesn't know what the other two guess of her, but Remi gets it right on the nose. She grins, laughing softly in response as her shoulders lift in a shrug, "I'm not. It's actually rather calming." The enchantress muses, attention returning to the task at hand, brows drawing together as she tries to summon a gust of wind to push the cloud higher. There was a bit of difficulty in focusing on so many different elements at once, but she tries her best. "I don't think you actually like having a light on when you sleep." Why would the alchemist be afraid of the dark? It made little sense.

That's until Fiadh splashes her with water, almost breaking her concentration and she sends a playful glare her way, pulling one hand away from the cloud to instead pull up a wave to crash over the Attuned. "Don't pick a fight you can't win." She says with a wink before finally draining the last of her cloud.

Camilla sprinkles her water and splashes Fiadh with a wave.
We can't make any promises now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Camilla - 03-03-2022, 04:37 PM