Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Remi grins broadly at the otter. "She was. The most beautiful woman I have ever known in my life." He says, before nodding to Felix. "She also happened to be my mother, and I happened to be 4 at the time." The explanation comes on the heels of a laugh as the alchemist shrugs his shoulders. He had not escaped the stereotype of little boys wanting to marry their mothers, and truly it was one of his sweetest memories.

With a glance towards Camilla, the alchemist splays his fingers almost guiltily. "When was younger I used to make star-shapes that would glow at night. I grew used to having a bit of light in my home because of it, and even now I rather like it."

Watching the two women as Remi drains the last of his water, he folds his arms comfortably across his chest. "That is a fight I think I would pay to see. But not today. Today we go back to the village so I can get you all a round of whatever you would like to drink."

WE DID IT YOU BEAUTIES!

~fin
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Remi - 03-03-2022, 04:46 PM