{se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
But if it's selfless love you're looking for, you've got the wrong goddess
“A last resort at best,” she intones, amused as she spins in a slow circle. “Though it would be a fun challenge, creating an empire beneath the sun. Like the Torchline veins but completely invisible from above.” It’s no surprise the idea appeals to her, with all its secrecy. The idea of being better somehow than the network that already exists. Merely a fanciful brainchild of course.

His grin is brighter somehow when lit by the oppressive sun overhead, or perhaps it’s the mischief that makes it glow from within. Her own grin is helplessly brought to the fore. Childish hatred of an opposing kingdom that lingers like a grudge they’ll never really forget. “Keys that were so easy to steal,” she almost giggles, recalling the thrill of their heightened defenses and narrow-eyes looks which had done nothing to stop her from obtaining that which she wanted. She hadn’t been present for the invasion on the sands of the Throat, so Ru listens with keenly interested ears. “I only went once, when Gaucho came to challenge me for something or other. I went willingly, and spent the entire time getting information from those who had no idea I was a prisoner.” A snort of amusement. It was hilarious they’d let a known thief wander free just because she had no way of crossing the channel. Precisely why the Basin had installed jail cells.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Hotaru - 02-24-2022, 06:38 PM