{se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Whoa, you let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all go down
The difficulty in not catering to the hunt, to the rise and fall of death and demolition, stayed behind his stoic exterior. But only just; threatening to leap in hellhound facets, tiger range, eagle talons, and any other minatory instinct clambering and racing through his blood. Perhaps it was best that Hotaru finished her kill quickly, alternating between feathers and claws; the efficiency permitted less of a bombard of the senses. The Sword breathed and released the earth, watched as it crumbled and solidified back into desert dunes, sand, and dirt.

He wandered forward as she skinned it, pondering over other components to utilize. Lacking in adequate claws and bones, and the cartilage snagged by her, perhaps the rest would remain behind, for whatever else lurked there. On a few whims, he had his air magic lift and cart the innards for a moment, scattering the remains over by the skeletons and skulls, and then further out, not intending to attract anything else while they strayed here. “Most likely. I presume the only difference is their habitat.” His piercing gaze landed on the proportions to be scavenged, snorting. “I have heard the more dangerous predators in the ocean are the ghost whales. Or the sea panthers.” One of which he’d already slaughtered, the other never seen.
Yeah but for the fall—oh, my—
Do you dare to look them right in the eyes?
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Deimos - 02-25-2022, 01:13 AM