midnight meetings
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Isla

"Because this time we will be smart about the fight, not angry," Isla says softly. "I understand what you're saying about retribution and about the strength of the Old Gods and their demigods. But I chose this path and I will stay on it now. If there are consequences, I will deal with them."

Nodding to Darkeye but already knowing that she won't change her mind, she nonetheless offers him a warm smile. "Thank you. Regardless of my place in all of this, I do hope that you are successful in making a space for those who don't wish to fight." Taking a deep breath and letting it out again, she nods at his notebook.

"Is there anything else you wish to know? Or have I managed to sate your curiosity?"
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye nodded, admiring Isla for being able to remain so calm about the whole situation. She was a strong leader and was an impressive personality. "I'll take a look at Stormbreak and survey the damage as you said. If I can report back to you, Isla, it would be a pleasure to have tea with you again."

He nodded to her again knowing she will not accompany him. She would rather die than leave her family behind. "I hope I can get there fast enough," he said. "Because if it goes on like this, I don't need some would-be oracle telling me that the war will start sooner." He made it very clear what he thought about the prophecy.

He leaned himself back for the moment."Those were the important points for me. Who else could you spare some of your precious time with? What comes now is more of a private nature." Darkeye grinned and he visibly loosened up and his face became friendlier. "Would you allow me to call a forge here my own even if I would not live here permanently. I would do my part. It's just that I'm very fond of this craft and until I find a suitable place to build the village, I need a forge to prepare it," he said casually. It was the first time in a long time that you could see his age, he looked very tired and exhausted.
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

"It would be a pleasure to host you again," Isla agrees with a friendly smile. "Perhaps next time we can visit the Vlamvloed - it's a tavern here. I don't often find time to go, with my work." And with the imminent violence and bloodshed, it's difficult to remember to loosen up sometimes.

Which is why she seems to relax as Darkeye does, settling in her seat and tilting her head at his request. Her smile brightens and she nods. "I'd be honoured," she says. "Though, I'm not sure how much you know of Ascended just yet, but fire is particularly dangerous to us. As long as you build your forge somewhere safe, I have no problems at all."

He looks tired and she looks younger, strangely, as if talk of something other than war is a weight off her shoulders.
Darkeye Dwartonarm
Cleric / Blacksmith

Age: 156 | Height: 160 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 19 - Int: 0
Mahariel - Regular - Black Panther
Played by: Lostdream Offline
Change author:
MP: 515
DARKEYE
Darkeye smiled. "I also thank you for the kind reception and the good tea. I've visited the statin here before. I can say that I am always treated very well here. I look forward to seeing the tavern with you." He was really looking forward to it.

He smiled. "I know that I built a high open with Amun that he can better devote himself with the potters. That's when he told me. It was difficult to implement but it's doable." He said with a broad smile. "I thank you for that I will look for a smithy on the outskirts of town or near the artisans guild." He said calmly.

Darkeye finished his tea and stood up, bowing to Isla. "I think we've covered everything important then, if you want to know anything else ask, otherwise I'm going to bed."
Everyone is the architect of his own fortune

Coding base by Sky

Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Then it's a plan," Isla concludes with a smile, shifting to collect up their empty cups so she can wash them out once she's said goodbye to Darkeye. "Ah, you have? That's good to hear. It's nice to meet someone who still treats Ascended as though we are people, despite our differences." Indeed, the medic seems much more relaxed in Darkeye's presence than when they had initially met.

"I won't keep you from your bed. I have nothing else to ask, but if I think of any burning questions I'll be sure to send a raven your way." With that all said and done, Isla walks him back to the entrance of the infirmary, seeing him safely on his way.

~FIN