Blind as night that finds us all
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Swallowing, Remi glanced down as the shadows slithered towards him. He didn't even bother to look for Ludo, far too focused on the darkness that slipped ominously towards him. Flinching at the depth of fury he heard in the layered tones of Ludo's voice, Remi hissed in a breath as his wrists were caught and bound by the shadows.

Breathing in shallow sips of air, the alchemist hazarded a glance around, but saw little other than the lingering darkness of the temple, and so his eyes returned to the empty shrine before him.

"I thought it might help me to see during LongNight, which is why I brought it to the Rathskeller rather than leaving it at home."

To see. The alchemist swallowed.

Lucas. Only the green-eyed man knew that the mask was here at all. Was it possible that he—

—Remi gasped at the sight of the four moving towards him. With a primal sort of whine he wasn't even aware he had made, the alchemist fell to his knees, pale eyes wide as he looked at the four pairs of blue eyes glaring down at him.

"Ludo, I am sorry. Let me make this up to you—" Remi urged, his eyes moving from face to face, his heart wrenching in his chest.

Loren, who he had loved firstly and fiercely.

Isla, who he had not been clever enough to save.

Ianto, who he'd lost the ability to see.

And his mother, who he'd never deserved.

"Please. You are right. I have been careless. Let me make it up to you." Looking at the faces before him, his eyes landed on Isla's in particular. "You have done so much for me. Please, let me fix this."

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Ludo - 02-27-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Ludo - 02-27-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Ludo - 02-27-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 09:01 PM