burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun inclined his head at Maeve's words. "It's always tough to accept that we can't always save everyone. Hardest thing in the world." For a moment, he couldn't bring himself to look at her and his own gaze became unfocused and distant. Then his eyes flicked to the dragonling. "It's nice to meet you, Aidon. I am sorry for the distress I caused you and Maeve."

Letting out a huff of laughter, he scratched his chin. "He's a little rascal. Just be thankful he's not inside chewing holes in your floors." Turning his attention to Zhanshi, the potter pointed a finger at the landshark. "No biting," the Ascended reminded his companion. Zhanshi gnashed his teeth at Amun, but the landshark did nothing more than rub a roughly surfaced skin against the Nightshade's palm. Then the landshark floated down to circle around Aidon.

Companions introduced, Amun cocked his head to one side as Maeve admitted she was struggling. Humming note in the back of his throat, he rubbed his hands against his thighs. "We're strangers, but sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger about these things. I'm here, if you need to unburden yourself."
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Amun - 04-06-2022, 04:51 PM