burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Simply smiling at Maeve, Amun let her words pass without comment. As Aidon approached, the potter shifted his gaze to the dragonling. Movements slow and precise, he reached out one hand to scratch under Aidon's chin. "I'm not, but I'm glad to meet you, Aidon." Keeping one eye on the dragonling, the Ascended moved until he could watch both Aidon and the Nightshade. Although Amun arched an eyebrow at the mystery man, the potter didn't ask.

Letting out a bark of laughter, he shrugged one shoulder. "Not anymore, but only because I've established semi-permanent tunneling spots in my home and places of business. Turns out having a landshark for a companion wreaks havoc on your property." Zhanshi snapped his teeth at the Ascended who just chuckled. The landshark brushed against Maeve once more before dropping into the ground and moving in a circle between the seated man and woman.

Wincing at the mention of Adam's death, Amun nodded. "I'm so sorry. I hadn't heard." Grimacing, he sighed. "I knew him, a long time ago. Before...he came back I suppose. I didn't get to meet him after his resurrection, but he was full of life and joy once and I imagine that was still true." Pausing, he eyed her. "I take it you two were close?" It wasn't quite a question, more of a request for confirmation.

Taking a deep breath, he inclined his head to her. "If so, I'm sorry for your loss." Glancing down at Aidon, the potter shook his head. "But...I find it hard to believe you're alone. At the very least you've got Aidon here, right? And friends and council members and loved ones, if not a significant other." He smiled, though it didn't quite reach his eyes.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Amun - 04-07-2022, 01:24 AM