burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun obliged Aidon, shifting his fingers as the dragonling moved his head. As Maeve's companion left, the potter gave Aidon a little wave before the Ascended turned his attention back to Zhanshi. Amun dipped his fingers in the sand for the landshark to brush against.

Then the potter pulled a small cube of meat form a pouch at his belt and tossed it to the ground. His companion surfaced just long enough to gobble it down before returning to tunnel around the seated Ascended. "At least this one is, though he probably would still try to eat me." He shot a wink at her.

Grimacing, he met her gaze. "Then I am truly sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose those we're close to." He bowed his head for a moment. "Have you held a memorial for him yet?"

Nodding at her assessment, his lips twitched. "You do. Both of you. And any man that leaves you is a dumbass. We just met and even I can see that." He pressed his lips together. "That is a lot for one person to deal with. How do you usually prefer to blow off steam?" Cocking his head to the side, he arched an eyebrow.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Amun - 04-10-2022, 05:20 PM