burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve huffed a soft laugh, wiping at her eyes as she drew a breath, seeming to be out of tears for the time being. "He probably would still try to eat you. He is cute, though. He should get points for that." The Nightshade murmured with a nod, watching as his companion appeared briefly to steal the meat before diving back under the sand once more.

She shook her head slowly at his question, "No, I haven't, but I did make him a lantern." It was dark with splashes of color. Just like he was. She liked to think that he would appreciate it. Even if it didn't say 'fuck' anywhere on it.

The Nightshade dips her head towards the potter, "You're kind to say so. I've not had the best luck with men." There were many things that had occurred in the previous seasons to make her say so. Not that he'd be aware of any of that. "I used to take clients. I was a working Madame. Now my attention lies elsewhere. Otherwise, I garden or dance."
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 04-11-2022, 05:07 PM