burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The Nightshade scoffed, offended on behalf of her companion who was quick to mimic her sound, affixing him with narrowed reptilian eyes. "Absolutely not. Aidon would never." The great dane size dragonling let out a plume of smoke as he snorted in response.

She shook her head, "No, nothing like that. I'm not a painter. That was more of Bastien's thing." A silly thought suddenly popped into her head and she couldn't help the laughter it caused to bubble out of her. "I'll just think about him when I get off. He'd like that more that some painting."

With a wave of her hand, Maeve dismissed his apology, "You're best enjoyed in short doses. The men who paid to sleep with me treated me much better than those who didn't. Perhaps I should return to that system." The former Madame hummed, shaking her head at the thought as her mind briefly flitted to Jack. He was the only one who still did, but he barely counted as a man when it was clear he was more of a dog.

"The last time I danced formally was probably months ago. I find myself doing it in my training. The movements simply natural after so long, but I haven't danced in ages, it seems." The Nightshade murmured just as the creature crested the water, causing her to grow silent, jade eyes widening.

A bright smile finds its way to her lips, making a home there as she watches the creature for a few heartbeats before it sinks back beneath the waves. "That was Tumsea... It's very rare to see them. Even more so this close to shore. They're believed to be good luck."
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 04-11-2022, 10:23 PM