burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun arched an eyebrow. Looking between Aidon and Maeve, the potter grinned. "Really? So what does he eat then?" Zhanshi poked his nose out of the sand and the Ascended gently pushed the landshark underground.

Laughing at her idea, Amun nodded. "Sounds like a fitting way to honor his memory. Though don't sell yourself short on the art front. Everyone can be a painter if they practice, and I'm sure your garden is beautiful."

Waggling his eyebrows, he smirked. "It's true, people are only capable of handling me in short doses. I get that all the time." He cocked his head to the side. "Or maybe put them through an elaborate series of trials. That way you filter out the unworthy ones and, as a plus, you get to see attractive men get all hot, sweaty, and bothered as they fight over your hand." Laughing, he winked at her.

Humming in response to her comment about training, he straightened his legs out again. "I'm not much of a dancer, but if you ever feel the need to stretch your legs shoot me a note." He inclined his head to her.

Simply basking in the presence of the majestic creature that departed as swiftly as it appeared, he almost didn't register her reply right away. Only after a few long beats passed did he look away from the water that still rippled from the tumsea's passing. "Hmm? Is that so? Then perhaps we should not do anything to ruin this fortuitous omen." He sighed as his gaze trailed back to where the good luck charm had been just moments ago.

Standing up, he brushed the sand off as best he could and swept into a bow. "I'm very glad we were able to get past my initial outburst. You're certainly the sweetest poison I've ever known, and I hope someone comes along to sweep you off your feet." His lips twitched into a smile as he stood up. "Failing that, I hope your friends are able to support you with anything you need or just want."
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Amun - 04-11-2022, 11:14 PM