Training {se} wax on, wax off
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

She scowls immediately when his voice taunts her from an entirely different direction, though it’s a good humored sort of defeat. Only the first, anyway, and she is sure more will come. It’s Ru’s fault for turning Frey’s requirement into something less enjoyable. Though she isn’t sure she trusts many others to be around her while she’s blindfolded aside from Deimos. Certainly not a stranger who would otherwise be interested.

The woman gives a shriek as the water cascades down on her in punishment, jolting her from her thoughts. Small mercies in the fact that it’s not ice cold as the Sword could surely make it to be. “You’re so lucky it’s summer,” she scowls to the blackness that surrounds her. Resting the sword up against the table to not pick it again, Hotaru blindly seeks out the next one. It’s far more puzzling, because it’s simply too long for her arms to reach the end when holding the bottom. It takes some fumbling, sliding the rounded wood further past her side as her fingers traverse its length blindly before she encounters the blunted end. “Staff,” she announces, sure this time. But still entirely without any clues as the where Deimos may stand.

Okay, if he wasn’t beside her, what would he be prone to do next? She considers his mischievous nature. With the staff still held horizontal and braced against her side, Ru shoves it backwards behind her, glad she already had the shorter end in hand due to the nature of her sightless exploration.
what I did, do, to me and you, keeps me awake
if I were a ghost, you'd be the proof
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-25-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-25-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-25-2022, 11:46 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-26-2022, 12:30 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 12:40 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-26-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 01:28 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-27-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-27-2022, 08:54 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-28-2022, 09:46 PM