Training {se} wax on, wax off
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Her shoulders immediately angle towards the windows where the voice came from, brow crinkling in consternation. He shouldn’t have been able to move so swiftly from where she’d last heard him…her mind clicks away, mouth parting to call him out on his trickery when the floor beneath her begins to buckle and roll. Ru yelps and plants the staff to help her keep her balance, barely resisting the urge to rip her blindfold off and zap him.

“Cheater,” she laughs, the accusatory sharpness of her tone blunted by the focus she has to exert to keep herself standing. Unfortunately her magic is almost entirely offensive, which is admittedly something to consider now. She has no way of seeking or forcing him out of hiding. Even if he is hiding in plain sight.

So instead she allows him his fun and reaches for the next, stumped by the complexity of what she feels under her hand. Tracing the wire and mechanisms with uncertain hands. Hotaru has never wielded a crossbow before, not one for long range weapons in general given the nature of her magic. But once the two main shapes are placed, at least the weapon is incapable of being mistaken for anything else. “Crossbow. And while I don’t think I will, if you let me shoot you with this I won’t help you until I’ve guessed all the others.” So he should either dodge or be ready to bleed out while she plays her game.

Shooting an unfamiliar weapon blindfolded isn’t exactly easy, and takes far too much time in her opinion. This time she shoots straight ahead, leaving no room for surprise. As much as Ru trusts his reflexes, she doesn’t want to accidentally ruin Deimos’ adventuring lifestyle with an arrow to the knee.
what I did, do, to me and you, keeps me awake
if I were a ghost, you'd be the proof
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-25-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-25-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-25-2022, 11:46 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-26-2022, 12:30 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 12:40 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-26-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 01:28 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-27-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-27-2022, 08:54 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-28-2022, 09:46 PM