Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

I do not know who you are. The words nearly sent Sam careening to the ground but his wings held up automatically. He knew now this wasn't a joke, but it was impossible Remi could have forgotten him, could have forgotten their laughs and smiles and nights and kisses - so this had to be Remi's way of telling him to leave. Remi's way of giving up on him, just like everyone did.

Remi...I don't...understand. He desperately shouted out, feeling the tears inside him that would come spilling out as soon as he was back as himself. Please, can we talk normally? Down on the ground? It might not be safe to be up here during Longnight. Please. I don't know what I did to make you do this but...I just want to know.

That wasn't true. He wanted to cry and scream, but knowing what slight he had committed would give him something more to cry and scream about. Gliding towards Remi as quickly as he could, he tried to get closer to ask: Why didn't you tell me this last night?

Samuel
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind
All of these words

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 10:24 PM