Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

Beginning to descend, Remi's wings stuttered in the air as he watched his counterpart suddenly flying ... away. Well, not away, but towards something other than the ground below him. The alchemist could feel a growing sense of unease and discomfort at this entire situation.

Why would the man not just listen? Remi didn't know what it was this strange person was looking for from him, but whatever it was, the alchemist did not have the answers to the questions that he kept repeating. Even so, wearily, Remi followed.

I do not know what you are talking about. The alchemist repeated, trying to do his best to keep his voice polite, but given the mental connection between them it was hard to hide his growing frustration that this strange charade was being drawn on for so long.

Landing easily and naturally, Remi kept himself a considerable and respectful distance from the bookmaker. Without Loren and Ianto, the alchemist had never learned to be comfortable around men, always too fearful that he would do or say or somehow act in such a way as to out himself. Even in this world where such things were alright, still the alchemist kept to his fairly conservative habits. "No thank you." He replied politely with a slight dip of his head.

"Now please. I do not mean to cause you distress, but I have absolutely no idea about any of the things you have mentioned. I merely want to go back to the Rathskeller."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away - by Remi - 02-28-2019, 02:32 PM