Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

"Yes of course I remember them. " Remi replied, ruffling a hand through his hair and then setting his fingers lightly over his arms. "Tell me..what?"

Flinching visibly as the bookmaker said we have been through so much, he swallowed uncertainly. So...whoever this man was he knew Remi's age? His shifts? That he was an alchemist? That hardly proved anything. However at the mention of Northaven, and how candidly Sam simply said But you want to be, Remi took a step back, pale eyes wide.

Rather than convinced, Remi merely felt confused, and in his already exhausted-state of mind, he merely felt tired and a good deal less patient than he normally was. There were many in his life who knew that he was gay, but that didn't mean he was particularly fond of strangers just blurting it out into the cold night (or whatever time of day it was) air.

It wasn't as if he'd ever acted on it.

" Whoever you are, please stop this. I do not know what you are trying to accomplish, but.." Remi trailed off, his mind unable to find the words for this situation was simply too strange.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away - by Remi - 02-28-2019, 03:03 PM