Training come and get you some
Noah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
We've been shown how not to live by gracious kings of old
The dragoons noticed Ronin's arrival before Noah did. The soldiers stepped back and Noah lowered his spear, eyebrows fusing together for a moment. The voice behind him was easily recognizable, and Noah's confused facial expression shifted to that of something more easy going. He turned to face Ronin and, as a dragoon handed him a spear to hand off to the Hunstman, Noah lifted his hand in protest.

"You can learn a spear anytime. If I'm going against you, I want to hone some of my abilities." Noah's smile broadened over his bearded face. He knew that Ronin was exponentially stronger than him as far as Demigod abilities were concerned, but Noah needed to strengthen his. Ronin was the only one who could take it without having to visit October for an extended period of time.

Handing his own spear to one of the dragoons, Noah rolled his neck some. "From what I know I have two...an ability to teleport and the one you saw before." While Noah normally wouldn't give away the information of his strength, he thought it would be beneficial for Ronin to know -- maybe the stag would be able to give him some advice in how to utilize these well. As his sentence finished, Noah took a defensive stance and readied himself for Ronin's assault.

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
come and get you some - by Ronin - 02-28-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: come and get you some - by Noah - 03-01-2022, 02:27 PM
RE: come and get you some - by Ronin - 03-01-2022, 09:09 PM
RE: come and get you some - by Noah - 03-04-2022, 03:53 PM
RE: come and get you some - by Ronin - 03-04-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: come and get you some - by Noah - 03-18-2022, 01:41 PM
RE: come and get you some - by Ronin - 03-19-2022, 02:52 PM