Mini Event within moments
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah waited till the others had gotten all of their questions out before he spoke. He had no arguments whatsoever with what Noah had said about Morgan. Despite her flaws, the woman was worthy of a proper farewell.

"I don't know exactly what killed her. I'm not even sure why she was out there in Whitebrim But from what I could tell from the scene whatever killed her was something large. Four paws, large claws, and feathers. There's a feather in the other room where we are keeping her. I can show it to you when I bring you." He explained to Noah with a nod in the direction of the door.

"As for Neron, when I say missing, I don't mean 'send a search party' missing. I meant that no one seems to know where he is and that normal means of contacting him have failed. His bar and belongings are all right where he left them, and nothing even seems to be obviously missing. Who knows if he'll show up in a day or two, but even those who I reached out to didn't seem to know his exact whereabouts." Hell, Wessex didn't seem to know for certain where he'd wandered off to if her letter had been accurate.

Sah paused, "You have a point. It's possible that he'll want to look for himself, but I think we should be ok. Since I was on Morgan's council, I'm probably not on the Ascended's watch list so to speak. If I ran into them, there likely wouldn't' be trouble." Halo as a whole was still technically neutral at the moment anyway. Even if that was going to change as soon as the vote happened.  

Noah's concern's addressed, Sah turned to Deimos. "I don't know Halo's customs for funerals so help with that would be great. Some have brought up a pyre, flowers, and food. Any help in making that happen would be appreciated." The mention of Frey's quest made the Abandoned shake his head with frustration. "No. This interrupted it entirely. We'll likely have to come up with some other means of increasing Halo's defenses or talk to Frey again about the initial plan."

When Cordelia spoke, Sah turned to her with a nod, "That sounds like a better plan then mine." Then Hotaru volunteered to go as well, and the temporary Warden gave her a nod of gratitude. He'd feel a lot better if his cousin wasn't alone. And his fellow lightning wielder would certainly keep her safe.

It seemed they had a plan forming. "That sounds solid. So, Noah, Deimos, and I handle the funeral and other manners here. Cordelia and Hotaru scout Whitebrim for any sign of the monster's return. Does that sound good to everyone or does someone have any other ideas to bring up?" This entire situation was a bit delicate, so he was all ears.
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve

Messages In This Thread
within moments - by Noah - 02-28-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: within moments - by Deimos - 02-28-2022, 10:58 PM
RE: within moments - by Hotaru - 03-01-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: within moments - by Cordelia - 03-01-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: within moments - by Sah - 03-01-2022, 01:12 AM
RE: within moments - by Noah - 03-01-2022, 03:15 PM
RE: within moments - by Deimos - 03-01-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: within moments - by Cordelia - 03-04-2022, 01:38 AM
RE: within moments - by Hotaru - 03-04-2022, 01:54 AM