if time is a river
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
He notices the way Remi’s thumb slices open his palm, but he only lets his gaze lift to the seaglass stare of the Lullaby. The offer is out, and Sunjata’s lip twitches with a small smirk at the way the other man blanks for a moment. “I imagine you don’t, but,” trailing off with a hand that unfolds from his chest, he waves it up in the air as if it explains itself when it really doesn’t. He huffs a small laugh, regarding Remi as the questions fall. “Come on, I’d put something together a bit nicer than a blanket and a thumbs up if you’re willing. But if a blanket's all you need then…” Shoulders shrug briefly until his body stills with the mention of the extent of his involvement.

To this, he nods. “For you two? Yes.” And he pauses, sucking in a breath, chewing on the inside of his cheek before he cuts the Lullaby a charming grin. “I don’t think it wise if I joined in.” It’s not about dampening the mood, which, given everything that’s happened between the three of them? Sure, Ronin saved his life, but it wasn’t without forcing him to speak to Safrin. Remi? While Sunjata’s gotten over the dream death for the most part, they’re not exactly friends anymore.

This was purely a favor for a favor. A bit of blood for a couple orgasms. Easy.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 04:40 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 05:50 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 07:02 PM