Personal Quest [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Things couldn't just be easy. (Because only one of us succeeded.) No, instead of them managing to calm the unicorns, Ray and Maeve lose hold on two of them. They rear their heads back, jerking and huffing as they do, ears flattened against the sides of their heads and nostrils flaring wildly. It's enough that both women can't keep a steady hand on them. They pull back, hooves digging into the dirt path until they get enough traction to yank the rope from their hands, darting up the path by about fifty feet before they stop.

Still skittish and likely to bolt again if the trio isn't careful, the unicorns dance along the path, daring them to get closer. Thankfully Melita's trio is just fine. The honeybee having no issues keeping her mount and charges calm. "Let's get them before we lose them for good." Maeve murmurs, keeping her voice low and even as she begins to approach.

Round 6! Two more to go!

Get the unicorns!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 03-26-2022, 02:02 PM