Personal Quest [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Melita makes a wonderful suggestion and it's enough for Maeve to start creeping around the otherside while Ray does the same. The problems are far from over. Thankfully, it isn't the Nightshade or the herbalist that suffer. Sorry, Mel, you can't have good luck for longer than a few minutes. Thems the rules. Ray uses sweet words and treats, coaxing her unicorns towards her with relative ease. It only takes a couple of tries to get both rope leads in her hand. Maeve makes her own shushing noises, hands held out placatingly as she inches closer and closer, making her think that this might go off without a hitch.

It almost does until a Modilu fly darts into the face of Melita's mount, managing to get into its flared nostril, making it snort and shake its head wildly. An unfortunate circumstance as it makes the unicorns Maeve is reaching for startle just as she grabs their leads, barely managing to keep a hold on them, "Come on now... Easy. Easy." It takes a lot of shushing and bribary, but eventually they all settle. "Alright, just a little further to home." The Nightshade says, setting off once more.

Round 7!

Fill the time as we walk home!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 04-01-2022, 10:40 PM