(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Although Amun caught the motions Sunjata made in the corner of the potter's eye, he didn't comment on them. Instead, he simply finished the page he was working on and nabbed another. Before he started writing on it, though, he glanced up, meeting the Flood's gaze.

"The blight was bad, yes. I know it was. But so was the mud monster that assaulted the Festival, which was Rae's doing. And the Fae murdering Ascended, which was retaliation for our assault on the Mathair. And any number of things both sides have done through...well, through centuries." Sighing, he shook his head. "Violence begets violence unless someone gives up on vengeance. The Ascended are willing to stop before one side is eradicated. Can the same be said for the old gods?"

Snorting, the Ascended dipped his chin again and started scribbling. "She was totally understanding and respected your personal feelings as personal and none of her business, of course." On the subject of personal business, he nodded when the other man explained about his children. "Is she...are they still in Stormbreak?" He paused, then shook his head. "Sorry. None of my business." Shifting, he bent over the paper once more.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Amun - 03-03-2022, 05:22 AM