(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Sunjata clicks his tongue at the mention of the mud monster, a small wince creasing the newly formed wrinkles at the edge of his eyes. “If it weren’t for the mud monster, I wouldn’t have met Nate when I did.” He admits with a small shrug. It was a tragedy, for sure, but for Sunjata? Aside from nearly drowning in the mud, he’d found his soul mate. Still, Amun makes some good points and Sunjata’s left to wait for the water color to dry and sip from his whiskey before he continues to add a bit more paint. “No. Not with Safrin and Ludo about.” A shoulder rises and falls. “Frey’s the only one that doesn’t seem to care that much.” And it was a big major point of turning for Sunjata.

In terms of Safrin’s response, this quirks his lips in a small smirk, a hum of a laugh vibrating through his chest. “Of course.” It wasn’t at all how it went, but the sarcasm is dripping and Sunjata can understand and agree at the very least.

As for his daughter? The smile fades, the frown returning as he focuses on painting swaths of color into the paper on the lantern with a bit more attention than before. “No.” He says easily. “When I became Frey’s demigod, Safrin convinced my daughter that I didn’t care about her and that Ronin would protect her better. So. Last I heard she was in the Greatwood.” He’s unaware the fact that she’s up in the stars now with Seren. A fact that’s probably better for him not to know.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-03-2022, 06:54 PM